dimanche 20 mars 2016

Day in life of a Business Development Manager

Hi, my name is Sammy Abdelouahab. I am 19 years old and I'm from Montreal, Canada. I study
business at Ahuntsic College and  I am going to tell you what is the day of a business development manager!

 A Business Development Manage have 3 major element : Research, Writing proposal and on-going client call.

First, the Business Development Manager had to research for interesting companies who will going to be international on internet who needs his help. He had to search for compagnies, because they don't go to search for him. If he found one, he would contact them and he will search a way to help them grow.

Second part of his day after he found a company, he will talk with his file engineers, project managers and technical pre-sales managers to plan the work he will do for the company needs.

The third part is to keep a contact with his clients to know if the project is doing good. A business development manager have to talk with his client to know there satisfaction, it's his priority to keep them happy. He always tries to improve his service by contacting them.



source: https://www.capitatranslationinterpreting.com/day-life-business-development-manager/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire